Service Level Agreements
Coverage and Definitions
This VideoAPI.cloud Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to you ("customer") if you have ordered the video or image encoding services from VideoAPI.cloud (the "Services") and your account is current (i.e., not past due) with VideoAPI.cloud: As used herein, the term "VideoAPI.cloud Availability" means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the encoding service via api.videoapi.cloud is available for access by third parties via HTTP and HTTPS, as measured by VideoAPI.cloud.
Service Level Goal
The goal is to achieve 99.99% Service Availability for all customers. If the Service Availability is less than 99.99%, VideoAPI.cloud will issue a credit to customer in accordance with the following schedule, with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge for the affected services.
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of VideoAPI.cloud’s Availability caused by or associated with:
Circumstances beyond VideoAPI.cloud’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA
- Failure of access circuits to the VideoAPI.cloud’s network, unless such failure is caused solely by VideoAPI.cloud
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades
- DNS issues outside the direct control of VideoAPI.cloud
- Issues with FTP, POP
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any VideoAPI.cloud measurement system
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc.), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of VideoAPI.cloud’s Terms and Conditions.
- E-mail or webmail delivery and transmission
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation. Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. VideoAPI.cloud is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. VideoAPI.cloud will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of VideoAPI.cloud: VideoAPI.cloud server links to the Internet, VideoAPI.cloud’s routers, and VideoAPI.cloud’s servers
Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a credit for a VideoAPI.cloud service, the customer must make a request therefore by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com. The e-mail message MUST include the VideoAPI.cloud account details in the “Subject” line. Each request in connection with this SLA must include the dates and times of the unavailability of customer’s web site and must be received by VideoAPI.cloud within ten (10) business days after the service was not available. If the unavailability is confirmed by VideoAPI.cloud, credits will be applied within two billing cycles after VideoAPI.cloud’s receipt of the customer’s credit request. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total encoding fees paid by customer for such month for the affected Services. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to customer or collected by videoapi.cloud and are customer’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the VideoAPI.cloud service availability. Note: Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.